I can't believe it's the last day already! This read-a-thon has gone by way too fast. I'm rather ashamed to say that I didn't read very much yesterday. I think I read about three chapters of Angelfall. I have a good excuse though, and that is I decided to get sunburnt and drunk with the rest of my village since there were festivities happening. Now I'm currently hoping I won't have to nurse a hangover.
For your fourth and final challenge (ikr? *sobs*), you are required to SOLVE THAT DEBUT. Unsure what that means? Me too.
Basically the idea is to figure out which debuts I'm talking about from my ridiculous descriptions. Hopefully it shouldn't be too hard, but I am still slightly drunk right now so... I'm unsure.
Once again, please don't put your answers in the #debutathon hashtag, because that's annoying and it spoils other people. Don't spoil anyone, don't look at other people's posts and cheat, and don't put the link to your answers in the form below. Put the link in the comment section!
If you complete this challenge, then you'll be entered to win two signed bookmarks. One is for Bot Wars by J. V. Kade, and the second is for Altered by Jennifer Rush. And yes, they are the same person. It's open internationally, and you have to be a participate of the debut-a-thon to enter. Good luck! Don't forget you can check out the list on Goodreads if you need some help. All the titles are on there!
1. A girl with an annoyingly infamous mother is one of a kind at a boarding school for magical folk. Can she solve a murder and set herself apart from her mother?
2. A young orphan decides to investigate some murders that are happening within her magical city. Are they the work of assassins, or something far worse? Also, will Amber ever be over her cat ship?
3. Two courageous sisters have to survive in a world that has been destroyed by aliens. Their special bond is what gets them through, until they are "rescued" and taken to a town full of other survivors. They soon discover that the town really is too good to be true.
4. A family are on the run for reasons unknown to the protagonist. Can she discover the reasons behind all this special treatment before the past catches up with her?
5. A thirteen year old girl returns home after a trip to camp, only to discover that she's been missing for three years and has no recollection of what happened to her.
Fill in the form to share your updates for Day 2!
Whether you're doing daily update posts, or you're just putting all your updates in one post (like I am), you can link your Day 4 post in this form. If you're updating via Twitter or Facebook, please only link to one tweet/post per day (a summary tweet, for example), otherwise things will get crazy. Don't put your challenge answers in this form!