This week's Top Ten Tuesday is a chance for everyone to go back and choose a past topic to do!
I chose to talk about
My Fictional Crushes
Of course! What else would I want to talk about? These are in no particular order, after #1. Enjoy!
1. Dimitri Belikov (Vampire Academy). Why? Dimitri gives a whole new definition to tall, dark and handsome. He's a fantastic fighter, he's super professional and he's always caring. He's also a one woman kind of guy. It's hard to pinpoint exactly why I love this beast man so much, but I do. Accept it.
2. Fred Weasley (HP) Why? he's hilarious, he's freckly, he's handsome (in my head, anyway!) and he's a Weasley! Why Fred and not George, I hear you cry? No idea. I've just always loved Fred!
3. Jace Wayland (TMI). Why? Let me be clear - I mean Jace from the first half of the series. I've deleted the other, newer Jace from my mind. Jace is arrogant to cover up his true feelings, he's bloody attractive and he's a Shadowhunter! That's all I need to say.
4. Archer Cross (Hex Hall). Why? He's badass, plain and simple. Working for the enemy is hot nowadays, I'll have you know.
5. Will (Angelfire). Why? Another warrior. I seem to have a certain type, don't I? Super strong men or hilariously funny ones. Will is protective, brooding and swoon-worthy.
6.Tod (Soul Screamers). Why? Yes, I know he's dead. And yes, I know he's a Reaper. But Tod is one funny SOB. and from the descriptions I read in My Soul to Keep, he's not been hit with the ugly stick either.
7. Alex Fuentes (Perfect Chemistry). Why? You didn't think I'd forget the hot Mexican gang member, did you? Did I mention he speaks fluent Spanish? Did I mention he often mixes Spanish in with his sentences? *swoon*
8. Patch (Hush, Hush). Why? I know a lot of people find him horrible and annoying, but I love him to pieces. Fallen angels are also included in my list of "types".
9. Jacy (Inside Out). Why? I found him sexy, and he runs a badass group of people. I also ship him and Trella. That is all.
10. Cadan (Angelfire). Why? Yes, I am aware that he's only in two scenes in the book. I don't care. He seems badass, and he has this macho, competitive, soon-to-be bromance *wink* going on with Will.
Leave your links below, and I'll come and read about your top ten lists!