17 July 2012

Summer Book Talk: Introduction


Hi everyone! Juhina, Farah (MajiBookshelf), Anjana (Kindle and Me) and myself have been planning this event for a while now, and we're so excited to finally see it launch. Well, it's not launching right this minute, but the introductions are going up, so it's a start, right?

We just wanted to give you all a heads up on what is happening so you have time to prepare yourselves for the awesome week of posts we have planned. It's not for the faint hearted!

What is the Summer Book Talk?

Basically it's just a fun event for our readers and bookish friends. We're planning on hosting some wonderful authors on each of our blogs, publicists and other book bloggers which should make for some fun discussions. We're also hosting a tonne of giveaways, so look out for those!

When is this happening?

The Summer Book Talk begins on July 25th and continues on through to July 31st. Multiple posts are going up every single day, so you're in for a lot of fun.

The Summer Book Talk is hosted by myself, MajiBookshelf and Kindle & Me. Be sure to check out each of the blogs every day because there are some awesome things going on!



EEP!

Note: Also, I must mention that I am not at home right now, I'm actually at the hospital with the family. I won't be able to reply to any comments until tomorrow at the earliest, but I promise I will read them all and answer any questions you have as soon as I am able. If you have any pressing concerns regarding the Summer Book Talk, then please contact either Juhina, Farah or Anjana. Thanks!

0 replies:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!