The third and final part!
1. Best First Chapter
Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins. It kicked off right away!
2. Best Climax
Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead. You all know what I mean...
3. Best Ending
The Dark and Hollow Place by Carrie Ryan. I love how the story wrapped up, but left lots more to be told/imagined.
4. Best Plot Twist/Revelation
Inside Out by Maria V Snyder. When you find out where Inside is, and what else makes up Inside. Could I be any more mysterious? Probably not!
5. Scariest/Most Disturbing Scene
Choker by Elizabeth Woods. The clown make-up scene. Not. Cool.
6. Steamiest Scene
Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead. In the cabin. That is all.
7. Best Swoon-Worthy Moment
Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead. "I don't belong to anyone. I make my own choices." "And you're with Adrian." "But I was meant for you." *SWOON* *CRIES*
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead (are you seeing a pattern here?). "If I let myself love you, I won't throw myself in front of her. I'll throw myself in front of you." *SWOON*
8. Biggest Nail-Biting Moment
Looking for Alaska by John Green. When they're running through campus playing that prank...
9. Most Hilarious Scene
My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent. When Tod gets a job as a pizza man. :D
1. Fave First Sentence
"The whole thing started with a wasted jock and a totaled car." - My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent.
2. Fave Book Title
3. Fave Reading Experience
The Vampire Academy series as a whole was a fantastic experience. I still think about it all the time. Poison Study was also amazing, as was Divergent. But Vampire Academy had me laughing, biting my nails, screaming at the pages and crying my eyes out. It's truly one of the best series out there.
4. Book with the Best Food
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles. At the wedding. I was drooling. I am now, just thinking about it.
5. Book with the Most Sensual Weather
Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys. I was shivering while I was in bed reading this, it was that sensual.
6. Most Embarrassing Book Cover
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles. It's... not nice. And it looks very cheesy.
7. Can't Believe You Waited This Long to Read ItVampire Academy! I had the first book for a couple of months before I read it, and before that I had heard amazing things about it but I hadn't picked it up. I'm glad I took so long though, because that meant that I didn't have to wait ages for each new book in the series. And I don't have to wait as long for Bloodlines :D