12 July 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I Would DIE to Meet

Top Ten Tuesday is brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish!

This week's TTT is
Authors I Would DIE to Meet

1. J.K. Rowling, author of... I'm sure you know what! 
I literally came THIS *holds thumb and forfinger a millimetre apart* close to meeting her at the HP6 premiere in Leicester Square, but she had to turn back as it was pouring with rain and the ground was all muddy. I was so upset! But there will be another time and place!

2. Rachel Vincent, author of the Shifters and Soul Screamers series.
She seems so lovely, and I'd love to have a long conversation about Kaylee and Tod ;) 

3. Richelle Mead, author of VA and other adult titles.
Again, she seems like a lovely person, and I would love to chat with her about Rose, Dimitri and the rest!

4. Stephen King, the King.
I admit, I'd probably feel very intimidated talking to him. But I want to meet him anyway.

5. Lynsay Sands, author of several historical romances, and the Argeneau series.
I've been reading her books FOREVER. The first book in the Argeneau series is actually the first 'adult' book I ever read, and I'm still following the series six years later.

6. Shakespeare
Just to see if I could understand what he says.

7. Michael Crichton, author of many. And Jurassic Park.
We would discuss dinosaurs, and start to extract DNA from mosquitos trapped in amber. We'd be an amazing team.

8. John Green, author of Looking for Alaska, among others.
I'm sure Mr Green is on almost everyone's list!

9. Lauren Oliver, author of Delirium and Before I Fall.
I love both of her books, and I think she seems amazing!

10. Charles Dickens, author of many.
I love him. That is all.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to meet Stephen King, too. That would be freaking amazing. I adore him.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!