16 May 2012

Away For A Long Weekend

Hi everyone! This is just a quick post to let you know that I'll be away from Thursday morning until Monday evening. I'm off to Birmingham with some friends to go to the Supernatural convention! So I won't be here to reply to comments or emails, sorry! I'll have to get back to you when I'm home.

The convention doesn't officially start until Friday evening, but we're leaving early because one friend is flying over from Switzerland a day early. It ends on Sunday night, but we're not leaving until Monday to avoid driving home in the dark when we're tired.

Does anyone want to see some pictures when I'm back? :D

I hope you're all well, and that you have a fabulous weekend! Happy reading!

Here, have some Gannicus to tide you over until I'm home.


1 comment:

Thank you for commenting!