29 October 2012

New Releases: October 30 - November 5, 2012


All links go to Goodreads!


This is about a girl who has died three times and ends up in the afterlife again. It sounds very interesting!

While I thought that Blood Red Road could have been an awesome standalone, I CANNOT wait for this one! Blood Red Road was awesome once I got past the fact that there are no speech marks.
 

This is set on a futuristic Earth that has been conquered by aliens! That's all I think I need to say about this!

This is an historical set in Renaissance Venice. There are murders, killers, secret societies and all that good stuff!


This is about a girl who has finally become popular, and who can't help but steal things. One day she dies. This isn't at the top of my list, but it sounds interesting enough to consider!

This was actually published last week and I missed it, so I'm including it here! This is about a popular girl who gets acid splashed on her face, and the quiet loner guy who decides to find out who did it. This sounds SO. GOOD.


This is the sequel to Ruby Red.

This is about a Changeling girl and it sounds GREAT. I love shapeshifters and Changelings!


I read this book last year when it came out in the UK. It's quite good, although I wasn't a fan of the main character.

I feel like I'm the only person who hasn't read these books.


This is another one that I missed, because I suck at this! This is about alternate worlds and such, and it sounds AMAZING so I had to put it in here. Sorry for missing it out!

This sounds a lot like I Know What You Did Last Summer but.. without them actually murdering anyone. I'm interested!

What are you looking forward to? Have you read any of these already? Burning Blue and The Shadow Society are my top picks for this week!

2 comments:

  1. Love the cover for Venom! Death of a Kleptomaniac sounds good too and Rockaholic is already on my TBR!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!