hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Books That Will Make You Swoon1. Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
The swoonability of this book has almost everything to do with Sturmhond, let's be honest.
2. Stolen by Kelley Armstrong
I chose Stolen instead of Bitten because JEREMY.
3. Erased by Jennifer Rush
I can't handle Nick, even if he and Anna aren't a thing.
Shut up, Tatum, I can hear your judgement from here. Aliens are sometimes sexy, okay?
5. If I Die by Rachel Vincent
Tod and Kaylee give me feelings. "I've got you."
6. Poison Princess by Kresley Cole
If I wasn't swooning over Jackson, I would be swooning over Cole's writing.
7. Fire With Fire by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
You all saw my breakdown on Twitter over this one.
8. Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
Christian gets his flame on.
This is where Thorne is introduced! And it's also where Thorne/Cinder became an OTP.
10. Iron Crowned by Richelle Mead
Dorian and Eugenie. That is all I have to say.