01 December 2011

December Challenge: Get Read-y for 2012!



I'm takng part in Daph's (Loving Books) challenge during the month of December. The challenge is to make a dent in your TBR pile, in order to have a nice empty shelf - or at least a shorter stack - ready for the new year.

I have made a video showing you guys what I am planning to read. (Ignore my hair! I couldn't do anything with it.) I'm planning on only reading review books to clear the way for new ones in 2012. I don't expect to be able to read all of them, but I'm going to give it my best shot because my pile is almost touching the ceiling. Although, it does start on the top shelf of my bookcase.


I do feel a bit bad about neglecting my own books, as I have tonnes of those too, but this needs to be done. I have way too many review copies and books from NetGalley and I MUST reduce the mountain! Even if I just shave off the top of it.

Anyway, if anyone else is going to take part during December, do let me know! I'd be interested to see what you guys are planning to read - and how many books you get through once the month is over! You can find Daph's post about it here, which includes a useful Linky.







# of Dents Made:
1. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs 
2. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
3. Tempest by Julie Cross 
4. Skyfall by Michael Dahl
5. Gamerunner by B R Collins (CR!)

0 replies:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!