31 January 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

The It's Monday... meme is hosted by the wonderful Sheila at Book Journey and takes place every Monday. The aim is to share books that you read in the past week, and what you're planning to read this week. 





Last week I read:
My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent (Review coming soon!)
All in all, this was a really great YA debut from the lovely Rachel Vincent! I was definitely kept intrigued, and it was so original!

Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles (Review coming soon!)
Ah, a new favourite! I fell hard for this book. Very hard. And now I don't know what to do. Do I read the next two books in the series, or will it ruin the magic of Alex and Brittany's relationship? I have yet to decide. Thoughts are welcome!

I'm currently reading:
XVI by Julia Karr 
I am determined to finish this!

This week I plan to read:
I honestly have no idea yet. The Iron King, perhaps?


I'm taking a long break from Matched by Ally Condie. Something about it is just not drawing me in.


I didn't read as many books as I did last week, mainly because I'm rushing to finish my ICT work. Although my average is usually one book a week, so two and a bit isn't bad!


Sorry I didn't do an In My Mailbox at the weekend, I just didn't have time to record all of the books that I got! I'll do a huge haul at the end of this week though.


Please feel free to leave a link below to your It's Monday... post!



6 comments:

  1. All great books in your list there. I've not started Matched yet. It has some great reviews but I'm still a little wary. Hope you get back to it sometime as I'd like to hear your thoughts, especially with you not being that enthralled at the moment.

    Enjoy the Iron King. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished XVI yesterday and really enjoyed it. I am definitely wanting more from this author and this dystopian world. Hope you finish it and enjoy it too. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think I've read somewhere that Iron King is a good book, you might want to try it out too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read your review of My Soul to Take !! I've heard this series was pretty good !!
    I loved Perfect Chemistry !! You should really read Rules of Attraction (besides you'll get to see a little more of Alex&Britanny) !! Enjoy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of these books...hope you enjoy them.

    Here's my MAILBOX/READING

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect Chemistry has been on my wish list for quite a while1 I hope you really enjoyed it and I am excited for your review!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!