09 July 2012

New Releases: July 10 - 16



1. Insignia by S J Kincaid
2. Fury's Fire by Lisa Papademetriou
3. Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
4. Lucky Fools by Coert Voorhees
5. Mothership by Martin Leicht and Isla Neal
6. Perfect Escape by Jennifer Brown
7. Don't You Wish by Roxanne St Claire
8. So Close to You by Rachel Carter
9. The Thing About the Truth by Lauren Barnholdt
10. My Heart be Damned by Chanelle Gray

I am SO excited to read Mothership and Insignia. Daph told me that she thinks I'd really love Insignia, so that means I'll be buying it ASAP. Seraphina also looks like a great read, as well as Perfect Escape, Don't You Wish and The Thing About the Truth looking like great contemps. Are any of these on your wishlist?

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to Seraphina, it sounds like such an awesome book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mothership was AMAZING. I absolutely loved it. Can't wait to see what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am seriously excited for The Thing about The Truth!! I love Lauren Barnholdt.
    There is a signing event for the author of Seraphina next week so I might pick it up and read it before then!!

    - juhina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!