29 July 2013

New Releases: July 30 - August 5, 2013

I hadn't realised I was so behind on the Lying Game series until I looked up the releases for this week! This is crazy. I definitely need to find the time to catch up at some point. Same goes for the Mythos Academy books, which is a series that I haven't even started yet, but I've been wanting to read it forever. The Boy on the Bridge sounds really interesting, and I know a couple of people have enjoyed it. Same goes for Bubble World, which I definitely wouldn't have picked up normally!

I also included The Thinking Woman's Guide to Real Magic, even though it's not YA, because I think it sounds excellent!

 

5 comments:

  1. I need to get started in Mythos Academy as well. This series sounds like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the artistic cover for Torn! I really need to get started on the Mythos Academy series as well, everyone talks about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *does a happy dance* thank GOD! Seven Minutes in Heaven is out! I am DYING to find out who the killer is!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read the Mythos Academy either, but I may have to start them soon. Is this one the last one? I would love to start a series that is already done so I don't have to wait so long in between books! And Earthbound sounds really good too. ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. All Our Pretty Songs! That cover is goooooooorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!