10 March 2013

Weekly Wrap Up (10.03.13 - 16.03.13)

I've decided to start doing a weekly wrap up post to round up the posts and reviews I post each week. Hopefully this will give the people that have missed posts an easy way to catch up!

Reviews:

I posted about this week's new YA releases like I do every Monday (come back tomorrow to see next week's!), and Reviewer X posted their review of The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart. According to X, this book is AMAZING and everyone should read it. I was definitely convinced to add it to my TBR!

Coming up next week are more reviews, what I'm planning on reading this spring, and I am also introducing a new guest blogger! Exciting stuff!

6 comments:

  1. Loving the wrap up post. Can't wait to see what you blog about next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear Disreputable History is good! I've always wanted to read that one. Nice wrap-up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becky! I'm hoping to get to Disreputable History at some point in the near future.. I just need to clear out my current TBR first!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting!