08 April 2013

New Releases: April 9 - 15, 2013

There are some horror and thriller books coming out this week! AND ZOM-B CITY IS OUT IN THE US. 

The third book in the Zom-B series by the King of Hell. I mean Horror. Yeah, King of Horror. This came out in the UK a couple of weeks ago, although I haven't had a chance to read it yet!
This is about a girl called Faye who has an abusive mother. One day, Faye and her friends mug and hit an old lady, who she then goes on to form a bond with.
A thriller set in Asia. This could be good?
This is about a girl who has a shadow called Iris who mimicks her and whispers to her. Creepy, right?!
A creepy thriller set at a remote cabin. I might have to read this to get my crazy psycho killer fix. I'm not weird, I promise.
The fourth book in the Chronicles of Nick series.
The third book in the Darkness Rising series.

 Let me know which books you're excited for in the comments! 

8 comments:

  1. Looking forward to Dead River! Trust me, I understand. Sometimes I need my psycho killer fix too :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I would try to justify it somehow, but all I can say is that they're interesting xD

      Delete
  2. I read The Rising yesterday in one sitting! :-) I'm a big fan of Kelley Armstrong. I hope she does some more YA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never actually read anything by Kelley Armstrong! I have The Summoning and it's sequels on my shelf, though, and I'm hoping to start that trilogy this year.

      Delete
  3. The Shadow Girl - I want to read it so bad!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!