16 September 2013

New Releases: September 17 - 23, 2013

I read Gretchen McNeil's Ten a couple of months ago, and thoroughly enjoyed it, so I'm looking forward to seeing what she has in store with her next novel. I'm going to have to try to get my hands on it somehow without breaking my book buying ban. I'm hoping one of my friends has pre-ordered it! In addition to 3:59, I'm also looking forward to This Song Will Save Your Life (isn't everyone?), Dead Girls Don't Lie, and Once We Were. What about you?

3 comments:

  1. So excited about 3:59, Frozen, The Burning Sky, Once We Were, and The Dream Thieves. What a great week! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god, The Burning Sky. I NEED that book in my life. As soon as I get my next paycheck, I'm rushing of to buy it. I can't even asdjkl;

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome week for books! Holly Black's new book also releases today. I haven't read it yet, even though I've had it for awhile. I NEED TO REMEDY THIS SITUATION IMMEDIATELY!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!