14 December 2012

Sneak Peek: Prodigy by Marie Lu - First Chapter and Trailers





Prodigy is the sequel to Legend, which was published earlier this year.
Release Date: January 29, 2013 (UK)
Publisher: Penguin
Goodreads










Here's the first chapter for you guys to read! I hope you like it. The usual warning for spoilers applies here ;)
Prodigy by Marie Lu FIRST CHAPTER

Here is the book trailer for both books, which makes it look freakin' exciting! I can't wait! And below that, there is the teaser trailer for the official game. I had no idea that there was going to be a game for this, did you? SUCH a good idea!





I am soooooo excited for this book! I loved Legend (despite the slightly rushed romance, blah) so EEP!

2 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to this book! I enjoyed Legend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Legend too, so I can't wait to read Prodigy! Thanks for sharing the trailers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!