05 December 2012

WoW: Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi


Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi 
Under the Never Sky #2
Release Date: January 8, 2013 (US)
Publisher: HarperCollins
Goodreads


It's been months since Aria last saw Perry. Months since Perry was named Blood Lord of the Tides, and Aria was charged with an impossible mission. Now, finally, they are about to be reunited. But their reunion is far from perfect. The Tides don't take kindly to Aria, a former Dweller. And with the worsening Aether storms threatening the tribe's precarious existence, Aria begins to fear that leaving Perry behind might be the only way to save them both.

Threatened by false friends, hidden enemies, and powerful temptations, Aria and Perry wonder, Can their love survive through the ever night?

In this second book in her spellbinding Under the Never Sky trilogy, Veronica Rossi combines fantasy and dystopian elements to create a captivating love story as perilous as it is unforgettable.

I read the first book when it came out last year, and loved it SO much. I can't wait to get to this! I'm excited to see how Aria and Perry's lives are going, and what happens next with the two of them. EEP!

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine

8 comments:

  1. I had this one as a past WoW, the first book was such a pleasant surprise!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still need to read Under the Never Sky, but I've been looking forward to it. I think I may wait just a little longer though, since this one's only a month away from releasing; read them both together. :)

    Our WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. A far from perfect reunion - I wonder what happens?! I read Under the Never Sky right when it came out, so it's been a long year waiting for Through the Ever Night! I hope it's as great as it's cover!

    My WoW this week is a special movie edition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently read Under the Never Sky and I loved it! I can't wait to finally read this one. ;)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sound of this one but I haven't had the chance to read Under the Never Sky yet... I'm really looking forward to reading both books and I can't wait. Great pick! I hope you enjoy reading this one when it comes out.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick!!!! I am dying for this!!!!! I can't wait to know where Aria and Perry's stories go next!!!

    My WoW

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY GOD, AMBER, I NEED THIS BOOK IN MY LIFE.

    I NEED IT. *drops to knees and ugly cries*

    It's a sad, sad scene on my side of the computer screen any time I see someone get an ARC. I'm grateful sharp objects are not nearby :P

    SOOOOO excited!! PERRY! ARIA! ROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!