26 August 2013

New Releases: August 27 - September 2, 2013

Okay, so this week is crazy awesome. LOOK AT ALL THE PRETTIES! There has to be at least a couple that you're looking forward to, so let me know in the comments below. As for me, I'm looking forward to (ALL OF THEM) Deception (even though I haven't read the first book yet, oops), Bait, Just Like Fate (even though Debby didn't enjoy it all that much), The Dark Between, Love in the Time of Global Warming, and To Be Perfectly Honest. And the rest. I've had to hide my debit card this week!

5 comments:

  1. hahaha I was about to comment "Just Like Fate NOOOOOOOOOO RUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" and then I saw my mention hahaahaha xD Oh god. I actually hope you do read it because I'm curious if you'll like it.

    Also: Crown of Midnight, now you use the US release date? I dun get it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many good books this week. Crown of Midnight and Deception are two definite reads for me. I still have to read Crown of Embers, which I've heard is fantastic. So once I read that, I'll be excited for The Bitter Kingdom. And I'm also looking forward to Origin by Jennifer Armentrout, which releases this week as well. So many great books!!! ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I liked Just Like Fate ;-)

    So many. good. things. Jonathan Maberry! David Levithan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BITTER KINGDOM <3 I got my copy from Crown of midnight today *yeaaaay* and I can't wait for Deception. The Katerina series looks awesome, I love the covers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read Confessions of a Hater, Just Like Fate, and To Be Perfectly Honest for sure!! Also anything by David Levithan seems to be good :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!