17 February 2014

Love for Books Readathon

Jessi and Amanda are hosting a readathon right now! I'm a little late to sign up, despite discovering this readathon last week, because I wanted to make sure I was still in a reading mood. Unfortunately, I'm on the brink of a reading slump, but I'm hoping that this readathon will get me out of it! I think you all should join me, because readathons are lots of fun and I need people to help push me along.

Potential Reads
I'm a big fan of lists and so I have decided to put up a rough draft of the books that I'll be attempting to read this week. I'm not aiming for a specific number, but to finish three books would be nice. I have no idea which ones I'm going to pick yet! What do you think? Would you recommend any of these in particular? Or maybe you would like me to review something? Leave suggestions in the comments.
Updates
Monday
Pages Read: 40
Currently Reading: The Secret Diamond Sisters

Tuesday
Pages Read: 65
Currently Reading: The Secret Diamond Sisters

Wednesday
Pages Read: 
Books Read:

Thursday
Pages Read: 
Books Read:

Friday
Pages Read: 
Books Read:

Saturday
Pages Read: 
Books Read:

Sunday
Pages Read:
Books Read:

5 comments:

  1. The Raven Boys is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED The Raven Boys! Highly recommended!
    (And on the flip side, I hated the Night Angel trilogy by Brent Weeks... the writing just didn't do it for me.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of the books, however I have seen part of the Lord of the Flies movie, but I didn't like it so much. I hope you enjoy the book more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any but everyone seem to think The Raven Boys is amazing! I've heard that it's a bit hard to get into but I hope you like it when you read it. I've also heard great things about Dare Me and I'd love to know what you think of it. Good luck Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Read The Raven Boys. Just, just okay.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!