10 June 2011

Book Blogger Hop and Follow Friday

Q. The magic book fairy pops out of your cereal box and says "you and your favorite character (from a book of course) can switch places!" Who are you going to switch with?
Rose Hathaway, without a doubt! Her life is action packed, she is incredibly strong and knows how to fight, AND she has a hot mentor/boyfriend/person around her 90% of the time. I'd definitely swap with her! When can we arrange a date?

Book Blogger Hop
Q. Who is the one author that you are dying to meet?
Just one? Aw, man. Erm... I'm gonna have to go with J K Rowling. I've been a fan of hers since 1999; I think she definitely comes first! Funnily enough, I did almost meet her. I went to the HP6 premiere in London two years ago and she stood literally three metres away from me. Unfortunately, it was pouring with rain - as usual - and she had to get inside quickly. So I never got a chance to talk to her/ask her to sign my book.

4 comments:

  1. A few people having been picking Rose. I have only read the first VA novel but all of these Follow Friday answers are opening my eyes to reading the entire series very very soon. Nice choice! New follower :-)

    http://thefablefairy.blogspot.com/2011/06/follow-friday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping by to visit and follow! Good pick with Rose from VA. She's so very strong and capable, and then she also has that great cast of friends and love interests. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked J K Rowling. too. I'm very jealous you got to go to the HP6 premiere, even if it was raining!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. You definitely got closer to meeting JK Rowling than me.
    In British English, do you pronounce Rowling as rhymes with "cow" or rhymes with "low?"
    Americans pronounce it like "cow." At least I do.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!