04 June 2011

In My Mailbox - (24)


Books: 

Not many books for me this week, I guess I should be thankful that I didn't give in and buy a bunch! In other news, I am almost caught up with my emails, and so I will be emailing the people who are wanting to do a guest post on my blog tomorrow at the earliest *cheers*. If you want to do a guest post for my blog, then please visit this post and you'll find more information there. I'll also be announcing the winner of the Divergent giveaway next week. Thank you for putting up with me, even if I have taken ridiculously long!

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend, and that you continue to have a brilliant week! Happy reading! Leave your links below!

9 comments:

  1. I haven't read Anna yet. Does that mean that I'm definitely now the very last blogger to read it? lol It really does sound good.

    The Beautiful Dead series sounds really good too. Enjoy your books this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, you're definitely the very last! Haha. Are you feeling the pressure?

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't read Anna either, it's just sitting on my nightstand but I'm really excited to read it. Hope you'll enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna is turely awesome! I actually had it before you (glad it got there safe!) and I wasnt expecting it to be as amazing as it was!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You received great books this week :D !

    I really like The Prophecy of the sisters I still need to read the second one !
    And Anna and the french kiss is awesome ! I read it in one sitting !

    I hope you'll like these books :). Happy reading !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got that version of Prophecy of the Sisters too but I've still got to read it. I loved Anna and the French Kiss and can't wait for Lola and the Boy Next Door! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay Anna and the FK - I love when anyone gets this book.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anna And The French Kiss is excellent! I hope you love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh! Yay l am so glad to know some tours are still going .. l SO want to read Anna and The French Kiss!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!