22 June 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: If I Die by Rachel Vincent

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


If I Die by Rachel Vincent (Soul Screamers #5)
September 20, 2011

No one wants to be this teacher’s pet . . . 
Everyone else is talking about Eastlake High’s gorgeous new math teacher, Mr. Beck, but Kaylee Cavanaugh has bigger things on her mind. Kaylee’s a banshee—her scream is a portent of death.
But the next scream might hit too close to home. Kaylee’s borrowed lifeline has almost run out.
Yeah—it’s a shock to her, too. So to distract herself from her own problems, Kaylee is determined to defend her school against the latest supernatural threat. That hot new teacher is really an incubus, who feeds from the desire of unsuspecting students. The only girls immune to his lure are Kaylee and Sabine, her boyfriend’s delinquent ex-girlfriend. Now the unlikely allies have to get rid of Mr. Beck…before he discovers they aren’t quite human either.
But Kaylee’s running out of time, and those who love her will do anything to save her life.
Anything.
Soul Screamers: The last thing you hear before you die.

I finished reading My Soul to Steal (book #4) earlier this week, and now I am DYING to read the next book in the series. I can't wait to see what becomes of Kaylee (if you read the above synopsis, then I'm sure you can tell why!) and I am very, VERY interested in reading more about Tod. And Tod and Kaylee. If you've read the most recent book in this series, then I'm sure you are aware of the brewing feelings going on between them *wink*. 
Alas, September is so far away.

6 comments:

  1. I just bought this WHOLE series so I'd be ready when this one came out! LOL!

    My Zombie WoW Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love this series! I'm only up to book 3 though so need to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the first four on my tbr pile. Gonna try read them before this one comes out.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/06/waiting-on-wednesday-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy crap! Check out that amazing cover! *drools*

    I didn't even know about this series. Great pick!

    ♥ Trish Just a YA Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. l am still to read this series but the cover is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Pick! I still need to read this series and I'm not sure why I haven't since every blogger I know tells me how wonderful they are. I blame it on the US covers being so blah! The UK covers are gorgeous and I only want to get those ones, LOL! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!