06 June 2013

Debut-a-Thon: Recommendations

I am hosting a read-a-thon, did you know? In case you have no idea what I'm about to talk about, here is a quick introduction:

I've been spending a lot of my online life this year promoting and talking about 2013 YA debuts. I have a monthly showcase feature, and two of my favourite books of the year thus far have been from debut authors. The Debut Showcase feature is a lot of fun to write, but it's not really something that other people can partake in. So, naturally, my silly little brain went to work and came up with THIS.

Basically, I'm hosting a read-a-thon at the end of June that will focus on 2013 debuts. You can sign up for the read-a-thon here.

Since it's such a specific requirement in comparison to those read-a-thons that allow for any book to be read, I wanted to give you guys some recommendations well in advance to help you decide which debuts to buy and read. You can see what other people have recommended in the spreadsheet below.


If you have any recommendations, then you should fill in the form below and share with your fellow readers! Even if you're not taking part in the debut-a-thon, it would still be great to know which debuts everyone loved.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to try to join Amber. I'm going to see where I'm at with books at the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 reasons why everone needs to read If You Find Me:
    - It's a simple but very powerful and hopeful story about the consequences of child abuse, with an awesome sister relationship.
    - It made me cry.
    - It will make you cry.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!