12 May 2013

Weekly Wrap Up (01.05.13 - 12.05.13)

This week has been one of the most hectic weeks of my life. Lawd, it was awful. And also great. I went to a job interview, which I wasn't expecting at all, and I'm waiting to hear back from them to see if I can have a second interview. Wish me luck! 

I didn't get much reading done, and I barely commented on any blogs, so I'm sorry about that! I'm desperately trying to catch up with my reading because I have a couple of reviews due next week, and then there's also the Bout of Books read-a-thon starting tomorrow. Is anyone else taking part in that? I am very excited for it!

Anyway, on with the reviews and things from the start of May up until now. Because if I just post the stuff from this past week then it'll be embarrassing.

Amber's Reviews:

Tatum's Reviews:

There's also our April Wrap Up, and I posted about some April/May YA debuts. I love doing the Showcase posts! I even have a week-long event coming up at the end of June so I can talk about the awesome debuts I've read this year. There'll be a read-a-thon to go along with it, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. ooh hope you get called back for a second interview!! good luck!
    yea, I love checking out your showcase posts too!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo job interviews, scary! I hope you get a second interview :)

    Yay, Bout of Books, I'm so excited to read myself stupid!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!