Inspired by the inane twitter trend of #100FACTSABOUTME, GIVE US FIVE BOOK RELATED SILLY FACTS ABOUT YOU.
Silly facts, eh? Okay.
1. I'm slightly OCD. I bet that a lot of you are, really. All the books in a series have to be matching sizes and covers on my shelf. If I have to get covers shipped over from the US then so be it! Also, if I have one book in a series, I have to buy the rest. Even if I haven't read the first book.
2. I have a never ending TBR pile and wishlist. Seriously. I want every book.
3. I don't have a bookcase! Can you believe it? I really need to get round to buying one, but at the moment my books are sorted into various piles around my bedroom. Which is the smallest bedroom in the house!
4. I often worry that hard copies of books are going to run out. As in, people are going to stop printing them altogether and just sell e-books. Because of this, I refuse to buy e-books and stock up on hard copies.
5. In the past, I have gone through a lot of phases with my reading criteria. Last year, I read mostly adult books with a few YA thrown in. But at the end of 2010, I rediscovered my immense love of YA. I am so happy that I did. I can't see myself ever leaving this genre now!