11 March 2011

Book Blogger Hop time!

Crazy For Books' Book Blogger Hop


Book Blogger Hop

"If I gave you £50 (or $80) and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?"


Hm, there's a few! 
The Ivy by Lauren Kunze
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Pegasus by Robin McKinley
White Cat by Holly Black
Zombies vs Unicorns by Various


There are loads more, but you're only giving me £50! What about you, fellow readers? Leave your comments or links below! 

3 comments:

  1. I picked Anna & the French Kiss too! Even though I haven't read it yet I have heard wonderful things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TRR - Yupp! Lots of people have been saying that it's amazing! I can't wait to get it xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna and the french kiss is fantastic (although the title is a little embarrassing to read in public).

    Happy Hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!