01 March 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Just Had to Buy...



The meme Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Thanks for hosting this fun meme!

I don't take part in this meme every week, just when the question/topic strikes my fancy. This week's top ten is:

Top Ten Books I Just Had to Buy...
But Are Still Sitting on My Shelf

1. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
2. Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
3. Unwind by Neal Shusterman
4. The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E Pearson
5. Fallen by Lauren Kate
6. Dreamcatcher by Stephen King
7. Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
8. Firelight by Sophie Jordan
9. Poison Study by Maria V Snyder
10. Tomorrow, When the War Began by James Marsden

It wasn't too hard to put together a list this week, because I have loads of books just sitting in front of me waiting to be read! I really need to get round to them soon - but I keep buying more. 

I'd love it if you would leave links to your TTT below, and I'll come and visit your blog!

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant list! I've read Unwind and Tomorrow, When the war Began, and I'm reading Poison Study now! Tomorrow when the war Began is one of my favorite books, I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen Inkheart on two lists now. Is that a trend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh Firelight is a really good one, you should read that one soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a fair few of those still sitting on my shelf unread too. One day I'm sure we'll get to them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unwind was a fantastic, yet chilling novel. I really do suggest it! I've heard good things about The Adoration of Jenna Fox, and I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list of books! I've read some and i'll agree on those, the others i am now sure to pick up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!