03 March 2011

YA Series Challenge: COMPLETE

This is my (very delayed) sign up post for the YA Series Challenge hosted by Shannon at Stalking the Bookshelves and Britney and Farrah from I Eat Words. The aim is to read as many series books as you can by December 31st, 2011.


For this challenge, I'm going all out and aiming for Level 6 - 23-30 books. Insane, you say? Of course! But I'm giving it a go, and making this a proper challenge!


Books:


Perfect Chemistry series by Simone Elkeles
Perfect Chemistry REVIEW
Rules of Attraction Review to come
Chain Reaction


The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa
The Iron King REVIEW
The Iron Daughter Review to come
The Iron Queen


Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent
My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent REVIEW
My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent REVIEW
My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent Review to come
My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent Review to come
If I Die


Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
Vampire Academy REVIEW
Frostbite REVIEW
Shadow Kiss Review to come
Blood Promise Review to come
Spirit Bound Review to come
Last Sacrifice Review to come


Drake Chronicles by Alyxandra Harvey - Discontinued!
Hearts at Stake/My Love Lies Bleeding REVIEW


Past Midnight series by Mara Purnhagen
Past Midnight REVIEW
One Hundred Candles Review to come
Beyond the Grave


The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
City of Glass REVIEW
City of Fallen Angels Review to come


The Forest of Hands and Teeth series by Carrie Ryan - Complete!
The Dark and Hollow Places Review to come


The Study Series by Maria V Snyder
Poison Study Review to come
Magic Study Review to come
Fire Study Review to come


The Summer Series by Jenny Han
The Summer I Turned Pretty Review to come
It's Not Summer Without You Review to come
We'll Always Have Summer


Gallegher Girls Series by Ally Carter
I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have To Kill You Review to come
Cross My Heart and Hope To Spy Review to come
Don't Judge a Girl By Her Cover
Only the Good Spy Young


Kiesha'ra series by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
Hawksong Review to come
Snakecharm
Falcondance
Wolfcry
Wyvernhail


The Declaration Trilogy by Gemma Malley
The Legacy 


Books Read: 29/30 


Level 6 has been accomplished! CHALLENGE COMPLETE! Now I just need to read seven more so I can get to thirty.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for signing up Amber!!! Have fun & good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shannon! Thanks for hosting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you'll have a blast with his challenge! i've started so many awesome series i would have never read if it weren't for Shannon! Hope you have as much fun as im having :)

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous! I would love to do the challenge too!! The Vampire Academy Books are fantastic and probably rate as #3 on my all-time favorite series list behind Harry Potter and Twilight series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diana - I'm already having a blast! I love this challenge, I'm so glad that I discovered it. Lots of series are so amazing.. there are just so many to read!

    Tiffany - You should sign up! I completely agree, the VA books are incredible. They've overtaken the HP series as my top favourites... VA is now number one! I love them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!