03 November 2012

NaNoWriMo 2012: Day Two


Stats for Day Two:

Words Written in Day 2: 2400
Words Written in Total: 4400
Words Remaining: 45,600
Days Left: 28

I'm still finding it fairly easy to write. I've completed one chapter so far, and am part way into the second. It's my third scene in total. I decided to stop writing once I hit 2400 because a) it's a nice round number and b) I don't want to write like crazy at the beginning and then lose my way. So I've stopped writing, written some notes for Day Three so I know what needs to be done, and I'm now about to go and read Scent of Magic. 

How did your day go? Did you write more or less than you did during the first day of NaNo? And most importantly, are you enjoying yourself?

2 comments:

  1. Oh YAY!!! It looks like you're making great progress!! I'm having a blast actually! lol Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!