27 November 2012

Top Ten Most Anticipated Books for 2013



The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3) by Richelle Mead
I think everyone and their cat is waiting for this one. I love this series, as well as the prequel series, and I can't wait to see what happens to Sydney and Adrian next!






Requiem (Delirium #3) by Lauren Oliver
A lot of my favourite series are wrapping up in 2013, and this is just one of them. I discovered Lauren Oliver when I read Before I Fall, her debut novel, in 2010 and I have been a huge fan of hers ever since.






Shades of Earth (Across the Universe #3) by Beth Revis
After the way A Million Suns wrapped up, I am DYING to read this! I can't wait to see what goes on. Seriously, the possibilities are endless!







Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles #2) by Marissa Meyer
I adored Cinder when I read it at the beginning of this year. I can't wait to see Cinder again in this one, and to meet Scarlet!







Mind Games (Mind Games #1) by Kiersten White
I really liked Kiersten's debut trilogy - Paranormalcy - and the premise of this is so exciting!







Dead Silence (Body Finder #4) by Kimberly Derting
I've loved this series since I read the first book, and the main character, Violet, has been through so much in such a short space of time. I love her!







With All My Soul (Soul Screamers #7) by Rachel Vincent
This is one of my four ALL TIME FAVOURITE series. I love it so much, and am both happy and sad for this book, since it's the last one. Conflicted feelings all round.






Taken (Taken #1) by Erin Bowman
Doesn't this one sound amazing?! I have an ARC and I can't wait to get to it. The cover is gorgeous as well!





The Archived (The Archived #1) by Victoria Schwab
I'll be honest, I've been avoiding reading what this one is about. I want to go in surprised, but judging by the fact that a) everyone is excited for it and b) it's apparently set to be one of the best books of 2013, I AM EXCITED.






Unbreakable (Unravelling #2) by Elizabeth Norris
The first book in this series was SO, SO GOOD. I fangirled and squee-d all over the place. Cannot wait!







City of a Thousand Dolls by Miriam Forster
I featured this recently on a WoW post. This is about magic, assassins and all that good stuff. EEP!

Feel free to link your posts below! I'd love to see what books you guys are looking forward to reading next year!

23 comments:

  1. So many fantastic looking books on this list! Scarlet, Indigo Spell (despite the fact I haven't even started Bloodlines... I'm excited about it anyway) and Requiem all look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 of these I have on my 2013 list. Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for so many of these! Really neeed to read Across the Universe! Honestly I don't know what's taking me so long, it's been on my shelf for a while now! Great list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great books! I totally forgot about The Dead Silence. I love those Body Finder books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also waiting for many of these. Can't wait for the end of the Body Finder and Across the Universe series!

    Liza's TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'Shades of Earth' is on my list too! My TTT list: http://aliceinreaderland.wordpress.com/2012/11/27/top-ten-most-anticipated-books-for-2013/

    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your list! Some of these series I still have to read, but I am totally anticipating Taken, The Archived, City of a Thousand Dolls, Mind Games, and Scarlet. I can't wait to read all of them. 2013 looks to be a GREAT year for books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome top ten! I have Shades of Earth, With All My Soul and Requiem on mine as well! :)

    My Top Ten

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still need to read Unravelling but I'm already looking forward to book #2. It definitely sounds like a series I would enjoy. :) Mind Games sounds pretty interesting too! I might have to pick that up. Awesome list!

    Here's mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. City of a Thousand Dolls sounds incredible and I love that cover! I hadn't heart too much about Unravelling, but I may pick it up now! Great list (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mind Games looks good and Taken sounds intense and awesome!! Cool List!!

    Thanks for stopping by My TTT :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Archived sounds really good. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, Im so jealous you're currently reading Splintered! The Indigo Spell does sound amazing, I can't wait to get my hands on it!
    Thanks for visiting my TTT, I'm a new follower now, I can't wait to see what you think of Splintered!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many good books! Some I want to read, others I'm reading soon! Thanks for stopping by!

    Rachel @ Beauty and the Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't believe that I didn't have Scarlet on my list! I loved Cinder. Taken and Mind Games sound like promising new series too. Terrific list.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooo City of a Thousand Dolls sounds right up my alley! I love magic and assassins, put them together and my mind is blown!

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi!
    i STILL need to read Bloodlines! EEk. But I LOVELOVE that author. Great list and thanks for stopping by mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome list! I'm excited for The Indigo Spell and Requiem, too. I've also been hearing great things about The Archived. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great list! I can't wait for Taken and Requiem! I see you're currently reading Splintered! SQUEE! What do you think? Thanks for stopping by today girlie!

    Top 10 @Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. ohhh awww ! great picks. we have alot in common! and you have some awesome ones i need to add to my tbr list! like archived , and mind games, love it! great picks, and thanks for stopping by ! - Katie @ Inkk

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great list! I also have several on my list as well, and I also can't wait to read Shades of Earth, although I still need to read A Million Suns.
    Hope you'll get it very soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really need to read Beth Revis' books! I have no excuse, seeing as I have the first two already. The series does sound fantastic, and very different, so I'll definitely squeeze it in soon!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing list !!! most of them ended up on mine as well. My top's spot being held by THE INDIGO SPELL as well. I. WANT. IT. NOW. Seriously I can't take all of this waiting anymore ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!