10 October 2010

Fifty Five Questions: #2

My second post for the meme on Booking Through Thursday -instead of completing all of the questions in one long post, I've decided to do one every few days so that the posts are smaller, and it will keep going for longer :)


Question Two: What are you reading right now?
Right now? I'm writing this. But I'm currently in the middle of reading 'Tyger Tyger' by Kersten Hamilton. I really need to start 'The Great Gatsby' because I need to read it for school... but I have so many other books to read I keep getting distracted! I have just finished 'Hush, Hush' and loved it, and now I'm finding it hard to get into any other books. I think I have a new obsession.


Question Three: What books do you have on request at the library?
I don't take books out of the library. Simply because, my local library is useless and doesn't have many YA books. The books they do have are mainly non fiction and there are a few picture books for children. The library in the next town is pretty much the same. The best library is in a different county, and it would take far too long to get to and from every few days. I've tried ordering in a couple of times but I prefer to just buy my books now and take my sweet time with them.


Question Four: Bad book habit?
I read in the bath. And I sometimes *cringe* splash my book or - once in a blue moon - I drop my book in the water. *Runs away in shame.*

0 replies:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!