19 October 2010

Teaser Tuesday! (2)

Teaser Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can join in, all you have to do is the following:

- Grab your current read 
- Open to a random page 
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 



Right now, I'm in the middle of reading 'Wildthorn' by Jane Eagland.



Teaser:

"... china shepherdesses on the mantelpiece, a canary singing in a cage. Homely things. But this isn't home. The shadow of bars fall across the carpet.

An asylum. For the insane." - pg. 42


I hope you liked the teaser! It's a really good book so far, and I highly recommend reading it! Happy reading everyone! :)

5 comments:

  1. Wasn't really expecting that to be the location revealed!

    My teaser is here this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading :)

    I really am enjoying the book so far. I usually read paranormal/fantasy books so this is a nice break from the norm. You should definitely read it if you like historical romance :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I like that! Nice teaser. I hope the book is good. My teaser is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I have seen this book around. So, thank you for the teaser! I have enjoyed it.

    My teaser is from Blameless.

    Mad Scientist
    http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!