19 October 2010

Teaser Tuesday! (2)

Teaser Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can join in, all you have to do is the following:

- Grab your current read 
- Open to a random page 
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers! 

Right now, I'm in the middle of reading 'Wildthorn' by Jane Eagland.


"... china shepherdesses on the mantelpiece, a canary singing in a cage. Homely things. But this isn't home. The shadow of bars fall across the carpet.

An asylum. For the insane." - pg. 42

I hope you liked the teaser! It's a really good book so far, and I highly recommend reading it! Happy reading everyone! :)


  1. Wasn't really expecting that to be the location revealed!

    My teaser is here this week.

  2. Thanks for reading :)

    I really am enjoying the book so far. I usually read paranormal/fantasy books so this is a nice break from the norm. You should definitely read it if you like historical romance :)

  3. Ooh I like that! Nice teaser. I hope the book is good. My teaser is at The Crowded Leaf.

  4. Oh, I have seen this book around. So, thank you for the teaser! I have enjoyed it.

    My teaser is from Blameless.

    Mad Scientist


Thank you for commenting!