18 October 2010

Monday 10/18 - What Are You Reading?


My second It's Monday, What Are You Reading? post. Like last week, my pace is a bit slow compared to some. I blame school. Agh. I have so much cousrework it's unbelievable, but I still manage to squeeze in some reading. Do I really need to explain myself? Onto the books!


Last week I read and reviewed (click link for review!):
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick (Which I absolutely loved!)


I started reading and plan to finish soon:
Wildthorn by Jane Eagland
The Great Gatsby by Scott Fitzgerald


I'm STILL reading:
Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton


I bought:
The Maze Runner by James Dashner (hahahaha, I've just realised - 'Runner'... 'Dashner'. *facepalm* I'm tired, okay?)
The Dead Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan


I'm crazy, I'm sure of it. I keep buying all these books, and then not finishing the ones I've bought before buying another batch. It's an addiction. I've tried fighting it but what can you do? My brother suggested going to a hypnotist. Haha. If only it was that easy.


I'm not planning to read anything else this week, because I have enough to read as it is! I really need to finish TGG before half term. I don't think it's going to happen though, as I'm going a bit slowly. I would blame the coursework, but I actually... no. I refuse to blame the YA books. Nope. 


I hope you all have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to ranks of book addicts. I cannot resist a book sale, and when I hear of another book I think is something I want to read bam I am out buying it.

    I would love to read Wildthorn and I love The Great Gatsby. Good reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I'm terrible when it comes to book sales. I'm in the local charity shop every other week to see if they have any new arrivals! And then when I run out of money I beg my mum, dad and anyone else within a 100 miles radius :D

    Have a good week Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read your review of Forest Of Hands and Teeth. I bought that one early this year and still have not got around to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you suffer from what all the rest of us have - but what a great addiction! It's not like it's hurting us...unless we go blind or something. Seriously...

    Anyway, come over to my blog and visit if you get the chance:
    http://bookendcrossing.blogspot.com/2010/10/its-monday-what-are-you-reading.html

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!