11 October 2010

Monday 10/11 - What Are You Reading?


This week I'm beginning with the meme It's Monday What Are You Reading because it looks like a good way to keep track of things. Even if I'm not going as fast as I hoped.


So, last week I read and reviewed (click to see review):
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler


I started reading, and plan to finish reading this week:
Tyger Tyger by Kersten Hamilton
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan


And this week I plan to read:
The Great Gatsby by Scott Fitzgerald


Have a good week everyone, and happy reading! 



9 comments:

  1. The Great Gatsby is one of my favorite classics hope you enjoy it. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jan! I have to read it for school, but I've been told it's a great book so I'm looking forward to reading it!

    And you too, I hope you have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I ended up loving The Forest of Hands and Teeth, I hope you like it. And I could rave about Gatsby for hours, and I probably did when I taught American Lit. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look forward to knowing what you think of The Great Gatsby. It is one of those "school" books, and for some reason, few of them appealed to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must read The Great Gatsby again! I love the images of that era in the movie with Robert Redford and Mia Farrow.

    Hope you enjoy your reading.

    Here's mine:

    Click my name for the link....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you enjoy your books. The Forrest of Hands and Teeth is one of my favorites and I thoroughly enjoyed Tyger Tyger. You can find what I am reading at
    http://www.pageturnersblog.com/2010/10/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved Hush Hush! I will have to check out your review. Welcome to the Monday what are you reading meme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, hi Sheila, thanks for the welcome! I love the meme, it's brilliant :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!