12 October 2010

Fifty Five Questions: #3

My third post for the meme on Booking Through Thursday -instead of completing all of the questions in one long post, I've decided to do one every few days so that the posts are smaller, and it will keep going for longer :) 


Question Five: What do you currently have checked out at the library?
 Like I said before, I don't use the library because the ones around here are totally useless. I just buy my books instead. So, to answer the question, nada. 


Question Six: Do you have an e-reader?
 Nope, I just use my faithful laptop if I want to read an e-book. I don't want to fork out a load of money for a Kindle or anything when I can just use this :)


Question Seven: Do you prefer to read one book at a time, or several at once?
 Well, I prefer to read one book at a time. However, I do start books, get halfway through and then buy a few more that look interesting and start one of those. And then the cycle continues. So at the moment, I'm reading six books, but I'm only really focussing on two - one for review, and one that I just want to read. And then there's school books. Don't even get me started on those. 

0 replies:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!