31 March 2011

March Wrap Up

Another wrap up post! Would you believe that I read even more this month than I did last month? It's crazy, and yet brilliant! I think it's probably due to my crazy Vampire Academy read-a-thon, but I hope to carry this on through April. Although my reading will probably slow down now that I have exams to revise for and coursework to wrap up.


Books Read and Reviewed:
1. VA: Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead (Blog | Youtube)
2. VA: Blood Promise by Richelle Mead (Blog | Youtube)
3. VA: Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead (Blog | Youtube)
4. VA: Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead (Blog | Youtube)
5. Haven by Kristi Cook (Blog | Youtube)
6. You Against Me by Jenny Downham (Blog | Youtube)
7. My Love Lies Bleeding by Alyxandra Harvey (Blog | Youtube)
8. Wood Angel by Erin Bow (Blog | Youtube)
9. Divergent by Veronica Roth (Blog | Youtube)
10. Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles (Blog | Youtube)
11. Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins (Blog | Youtube)
12. Wither by Lauren Destefano (Blog | Youtube) 
13. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton (Blog | Youtube)

14. City of Ashes (Reread) (Blog | Youtube)
15. One Hundred Candles by Mara Purnhagen (Blog | Youtube)


Total: 15


Books Bought:
IMM#17 IMM#18 IMM#19


Posts You Shouldn't Have Missed!:
- Sign up for the YA Series Challenge, which is hosted by Shannon, Farrah and Britney.
- Please fill in my blog survey, if you haven't already. It's completely anonymous!
- Ian Somerhalder Foundation: 100 Sled Dogs Shot and Killed in Canada

3 comments:

  1. Wow, fifteen books? That's crazy!(:
    I was thinking about reading the vampire academy, but I can never get myself to buy it.
    Good luck with next month!:D
    lisa
    www.turningpages94.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I know! I must be insane. March was such a great month :)
    Do let me know if you do pick up Vampire Academy - it's a fantastic series! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!